Sometimes the city can make me crazy and I cannot find a place to chill and think...enter the Pilates studio. There is something calming about working your core until you feel the burn of success. Breathe In, Breathe Out, Do the Sequence...what was I stressed out about?!
1) Start in Plank - abdominals in, tighten the quads
2) Extend one leg & pull it into the chest. Look at the space in between the thumbs, tap the knee into that space, and lift it directly back to the chest. Repeat 10 times.
3) After the 10th tap keep the knee on the floor and extend the back leg (ankle in line with hip). Either stay like this or extend your opposite arm.
4) Reach your arm and leg out and pull everything back to midline. Repeat 10 times.
5) Step back into plank and repeat 1-4 on the opposite side.
6) End in forearm plank...goal 60 seconds.