Check out Meg in any of her weekly offered classes or some of her events around Boston!
Couture does not just pertain to clothing, since every body is different Meg will help you discover a routine that leads you towards the happier & healthier chic modern lifestyle that enables you to reach your fitness goals. She works closely with her patients & private clients to develop an individualized plan to optimize health & fitness while addressing any other medical or lifestyle needs.
Initial Consultation: Let’s get to know each other!
- Go over medical and exercise history
- Conduct fitness assessments
- Discuss your current lifestyle: fitness & eating habits, daily routine
- Discuss any barriers that you may have to starting your fitness routine: why now & what got in the way before now
- 15-30 minute workout
- Establish realistic short and long term goals & begin to formulate a plan to achieve those goals
Follow Ups: Keep your progress going
60 minute or 30 minute sessions
- Discuss your progress, record weight & measurements if appropriate
- Reassess goals & fine tune your program: cross-training, Pilates, yoga, or lifting programming offered
- Workout & homework
Sessions can either be independent or in a small group of 2-5. Larger "classes" are available upon request.